2016 Business & Tax Seminar
Please join Quinn Johnston attorneys on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 for our annual Business & Tax Seminar.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
Seminar: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cocktails & Hors D’oeuvres: 4:30-6:00 p.m
- Estate and Gift Tax Law Update. Kenny Eathington
- Crowdfunding: A New Source of Capital for Small Business? Tyler Petersen
- Closely Held Businesses: Shareholder Disputes/New Estate and Gift Tax Valuation Regulations Proposed for Transfers of Closely Held Business Interests. Mike Kraft
- The Social Media Maelstrom: Changes in Business Policy, Recent Rulings and the Legal Impact on a Business. Mitch Gilfillan
- Understanding Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts. Kenny Eathington
Who Should Attend?
CPAs, Accountants, Business Owners, Executives and Vice Presidents, Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, General Counsel and Other In-House counsel
There is no fee for attending this seminar, but participants are required to register by October 21st.