Annual Government & Liability Seminar 2016
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- The Abolition of the Public Duty Rule -Peter Jennetten
- Tort Immunity Act Update -Dave Collins
- Local Government Potpourri -Chris Crawford
- Workers’ Compensation and Disability Pension Claims –John Kamin
- Law Enforcement Update -Jim Borland
- Enforcement of Collective Bargaining Agreements through the Grievance Arbitration Process -Stephen Buck