Annual Labor & Employment Seminar 2018
Thursday, June 28, 2018
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00 – 8:25 a.m.
Welcome and Opening Remarks: 8:25 – 8:30 a.m.
Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Employment Law Update – Stephen Buck
- Drug Testing in the Workplace – Christopher Crawford
- Employee Handbooks: Why You Should Have One, Policies You Need and Mistakes to Avoid – Paige Blumenshine
- Navigating the Americans with Disabilities Act: Who is Qualified Under the ADA and What Exactly is a Reasonable Accommodation? – Stephen Buck
- Dealing with Sexual Harassment in a #MeToo Environment – Mike Kraft
- Workers’ Compensation Update: Getting the Injured Worker Back to Work and the Impact of Light Duty and Wellness Programs – John Kamin