After Betsy earned her law degree from Northern Illinois University in 2007, she represented clients in family law and personal injury cases in the Chicago Suburbs. In 2015, she returned home to the Springfield area where she honed her practice and managed a team defending clients primarily in family law.
In 2018, Betsy joined the Springfield office of Quinn Johnston. Betsy’s unique skills and experiences will bolster Quinn Johnston’s personal injury defense, medical malpractice defense and family law teams.
Betsy and her husband, and their beloved dog, live in the Springfield area on the water. They love being outdoors, boating, and all water sports regardless of the season, from tubing to ice skating.
Illinois State Bar
- J.D., Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois, 2007
- B.A., Philosophy, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, 2003
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars List, 2017-2018
- Lead Counsel Rated 2015-Present
- 10 Best in Family Law, 2015
- Family Law Bootcamp – National Business Institute, March 2018
- Tax Consequences of Divorce – National Business Institute, August 2017
- Adoption, Surrogacy & Assisted Reproductive Law – National Business Institute, May 2015