Small town roots produced a hard-working, competitive spirit in Logan Block. It seemed logical to Logan, even in his youth, to pursue law. He was a natural speaker in front of groups and a proficient writer, but it was the competitive runner in him that propelled him forward to earn his law degree from Northern Illinois University.
Before joining Quinn Johnston, Logan spent two years at a Peoria-based firm where he practiced in the areas of workers’ compensation defense, estate planning, corporate matters and family law.
Now part of the Quinn Johnston team, Logan works with insurance companies, healthcare providers, and businesses. Logan handles all aspects of litigation and has earned a reputation for providing exceptional legal service.
Logan is proud to call Peoria home and devotes many hours to local non-profit and community organizations. He sits on the boards of Family House and Young Professionals of Greater Peoria. Logan also serves on the Children’s Hospital of Illinois’ H.O.P.E. (Helping Our Patients Everyday) Committee. He is a member of the Peoria County Bar Association and the Illinois State and American Bar Associations.
- J.D., Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois, 2015
- B.A., Philosophy, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, 2012
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Young Professionals of Central Illinois – Office of the Board, Government Affairs Committee
- Family House Board of Directors – Philanthropy and Stewardship Committee
- Peoria County Bar Association Board of Directors – Young Lawyers Committee, Health Fitness and Wellness Committee
- H.O.P.E. (Helping Our Patients Every day) – Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Business Networking International (BNI) – Vice President, Peoria Power Chapter
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Peoria County Bar Association
Named to Illinois’ Emerging Lawyers by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company. Only two percent of Illinois lawyers under the age of 40 or who have been licensed to practice for 10 years or less earn this distinction. 2019
Best Practices in Hiring, Disciplining and Terminating Employees – Quinn Johnston Labor & Employment Seminar, Spring 2019