Quinn Johnston Attorneys Named as 2017 Leading Lawyers
Law Bulletin Publishing Company and its Leading Lawyers division has announced that 17 attorneys from the Peoria law firm of Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo were named by their peers to the list of the top lawyers licensed to practice law in Illinois. Fifteen of the lawyers were named Leading Lawyers, a distinction earned by fewer than five percent of all lawyers registered to practice in Illinois and two of the lawyers were named Emerging Lawyers, a distinction earned by fewer than two percent of all lawyers registered to practice law in the state.
Those receiving recognition include:
- James A. Borland, Leading Lawyer
- Stephen M. Buck, Leading Lawyer
- Gregory A. Cerulo, Leading Lawyer
- Adam P. Chaddock, Leading Lawyer
- David B. Collins, Leading Lawyer
- Christopher S. Crawford, Leading Lawyer
- Kenneth R. Eathington, Leading Lawyer
- Christopher D. Galanos, Emerging Lawyer
- Peter R. Jennetten, Leading Lawyer
- John F. Kamin, Leading Lawyer
- Michael A. Kraft, Leading Lawyer
- Matthew J. Maddox, Leading Lawyer
- Kevin M. Miller, Leading Lawyer
- Jeffrey A. Ryva, Leading Lawyer
- Matthew B. Smith, Leading Lawyer
- Jonathan A. Stump, Leading Lawyer
- Jo Tewes Wetherill, Leading Lawyer
- Emily H. Wilburn, Emerging Lawyer
Law Bulletin Publishing Company, through its Leading Lawyers division, conducted an extensive statewide survey of Illinois lawyers asking them: “If you couldn’t take a case in your area of law, to whom would you refer a family member or friend?” Only those lawyers who were most often recommended by their peers in one of 100 areas of law and approved by Leading Lawyers’ 400-member Advisory Board have achieved the distinction of being a Leading Lawyer. Those attorneys designated Emerging Lawyers are those selected who have not yet reached age 40 or have practiced 10 or fewer years.
Leading Lawyers serves as a resource that provides extensive profiles of the most respected and experienced lawyers to assist the public in identifying and selecting a highly qualified lawyer. For more information about Leading Lawyers, visit LeadingLawyers.com.
The firm’s Greg Cerulo stated, “We congratulate those on our team who have been recognized for excellence by their peers and Leading Lawyers, a well-respected organization. Not only do we have Quinn Johnston attorneys who have been Leading Lawyers for decades, but we also have young attorneys being recognized for the first time.”
Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo provides comprehensive legal services to its clients ranging from private individuals to large business entities. With more than 25 lawyers in offices in Peoria and Springfield, Illinois, the firm is well prepared to assist clients with a variety of legal issues, including business and employment, civil litigation and healthcare. For more information, visit the firm’s web site at quinnjohnston.com.