2015 Business & Tax Seminar
Please join Quinn Johnston attorneys on Thursday, October 22, 2015 for our annual Business & Tax Seminar.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
Seminar: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cocktails & Hors D’oeuvres: 4:30-6:00 p.m
- Estate and Gift Tax Law Update. Kenny Eathington
- Dealing with Digital Assets. Emily Wilburn
- Employment Law Update. Kim Sarff
- How Limited is Limited Liability? Mike Kraft
- Medical & Professional Corporations. Tyler Petersen
Who Should Attend?
CPAs, Accountants, Business Owners, Executives and Vice Presidents, Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, General Counsel and Other In-House counsel
There is no fee for attending this seminar, but participants are required to register by October 14th.