2017 Business & Tax Seminar
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
Seminar: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cocktails & Hors D’oeuvres: 4:30-6:00 p.m
- Estate and Gift Tax Law Update – Kenny Eathington
- Key Issues for Buy-Sell Agreements for Closely Held Businesses – Mike Kraft
- Employment Law Update – Steve Buck
- Cybercrime, Digital Evidence, and the Impact on an Intellectual Property Practice – Mitch Gilfillan
- Funding the Revocable Trust and Asset Ownership Considerations for Estate Planning – Kenny Eathington
Who Should Attend?
CPAs, Accountants, Business Owners, Executives and Vice Presidents, Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, General Counsel and Other In-House counsel
There is no fee for attending this seminar, but participants are required to register by October 13th.