2019 Business & Tax Seminar
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
Seminar: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Complimentary Cocktails & Hors D’oeuvres: 4:30-6:00 p.m
- Estate and Gift Tax Update – Kenny Eathington
- Recreational Marijuana and the Workplace: What Employers Can (and Cannot) Do Now that Marijuana is Legal – Steve Buck
- Rental Real Estate, Section 199A Qualified Business Income Deduction and Related Issues – Mike Kraft
- Preserving Assets in Dissolution of Marriage – Betsy Wirth
- Coming January 1, 2020: the New Illinois Trust Code – Kenny Eathington
Who Should Attend?
CPAs, Accountants, Business Owners, Executives and Vice Presidents, Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, General Counsel and Other In-House counsel
There is no fee for attending this seminar, but participants are required to register by October 18th.