Government & Liability Seminar
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
Registration and Breakfast: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Law Enforcement Liability Update. James Borland
- Public Sector Labor Law Basics: From Bargaining to Grievances to Unfair Labor Practices. Stephen Buck
- FOIA: Navigating the Minefield of Transparency Legislation. Christina Cullom
- Rights of Way, Eminent Domain and Public Takings. Adam Chaddock
- Public Employees and Free Speech – Can I Fire Them for Saying That? Peter Jennetten