Print Friendly

Quinn Johnston Receives Prestigious Employment Award

Peoria’s Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo was recently named as one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Illinois in the small employer category.  In the category of employers with 15-99 employees, Quinn Johnston was the only law firm state-wide to make the list, and the only Peoria-based employer to receive recognition.  Overall, the firm was ranked #19 of all similarly sized employers in all industries throughout the state.

The firm’s senior partner, Greg Cerulo, was especially appreciative of this recognition.  “Throughout 37 years with Quinn Johnston, I have observed the benefits that come with a strong, healthy and dynamic organizational culture,” he said. “In my opinion, the sense of ‘conscience’ that our culture has helped establish is at the heart of this recognition of the firm as a Best Place to Work.  I can surely vouch for it.”

Companies from across the state were evaluated in the two-part process to determine the Best Places to Work in Illinois. First, their workplace policies, practices, and demographics were reviewed, accounting for approximately 25% of the total evaluation. Second, each employee took part in a 78-item survey to measure the employee experience, which accounted for the remaining 75% of the total evaluation. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Illinois and also analyzed the data and used their expertise to determine the final rankings.

“We are honored that our employees have expressed great satisfaction with Quinn Johnston and our employment practices meet such high standards,” said John Kamin, the firm’s Managing Partner. “This validation is an encouragement for us to maintain committed to an exceptional work environment to retain the exemplary team we’ve developed.”

Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo provides comprehensive legal services to its clients ranging from private individuals to large business entities. With more than 25 lawyers in offices in Peoria and Springfield, Illinois, the firm is well prepared to assist clients with a variety of legal issues, including business and employment, civil litigation and healthcare. For more information, visit the firm’s web site at quinnjohnston.com.

The Best Places to Work in Illinois award program is promoted by The Daily Herald Business Ledger in partnership with the Human Resources Management Association of Chicago (HRMAC), the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, MRA-The Management Association, the Small Business Advocacy Council, the Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group.

Recent Posts