2018 Business & Tax Seminar
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
Seminar: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Complimentary Cocktails & Hors D’oeuvres: 4:30-6:00 p.m
- Estate and Gift Tax Law Update – Kenny Eathington
- Blockchain, An Introduction to the Technology and its Legal Implications on Businesses – Tyler Eathington
- Challenges to Businesses in a #MeToo World – Steve Buck
- Business Law in 2018: Marketing, Technology and Social Media at the Forefront – Mitch Gilfillan
- Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation and other Related Issues and Provisions in Employment Contracts and Asset Purchase Agreements – Mike Kraft
Who Should Attend?
CPAs, Accountants, Business Owners, Executives and Vice Presidents, Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, General Counsel and Other In-House counsel
There is no fee for attending this seminar, but participants are required to register by October 19th.