2014 Annual Business and Tax Seminar
Attorneys at Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius and Cerulo will present current developments and new trends in the areas of business and tax law.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Registration: 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Seminar: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cocktails and Networking at 4:30 p.m.
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
At this conference participants will benefit from:
- an update on recent estate and income tax laws.
- an analysis of estate planning techniques using grantor trusts.
- an overview of forensic evidence in commercial and business litigation.
- a primer on common or typical contractual terms.
- an employment law update discussing new Illinois legislation.
Who Should Attend?
CPAs, Accountants, Business Owners, Executives and Vice Presidents, Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, General Counsel and Other In-House counsel
Register using the link below or by phone at 309.674.1133, ask for Megan Johnson.
There is no fee for attending this seminar, but participants are required to register by November 14th.
Conference participants can earn up to 3.5 CPE credits in Business Law.
This program is pending CLE accreditation.