2017 Government & Liability Seminar
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria, Illinois
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Section 1983 and Law Enforcement Liability Update -Peter Jennetten
- Liability for Injuries Occurring on Public Property -Adam Chaddock
- Freedom of Information and Open Meeting Acts – Update and Tools to Simplify the Approach -Chris Crawford
- Workplace Investigations – The Who, What, Why, When and How to Conduct a Proper Investigation in the Public Sector –Steve Buck
- Disability Leave Under the FMLA, ADA and Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act – Navigating Conflicting Laws in the Management of an Employees’ Medial Leave -John Kamin